DC TAXI AT YOUR SERVICE
Welcome to home of VIP CAB
VIP CAB is one of the premierDC Taxi fleets in the Entire DC Metropolitan tri-state area as well as Baltimore City, Anne Arundel County and Annapolis. We offer prompt, efficient and safe transportation services twenty four hours a day, seven days a week.
We have services to Reagan National Airport (DCA), Dulles Airport (IAD) as well as Baltimore-Washington Airport (BWI). We also transport to all train and bus stations in the Baltimore-Washington area. We offer corporate accounts, deliveries as well as courier services. We accept all major credit cards in every one of our locations including Washington DC, making us the only current cab company to take credit cards in the nation’s Capital. If you would like to use any of our services, please feel free to contact one of our locations, our friendly staff are standing to take care of your transportation needs.
Please feel free to contact VIP CAB at: 202-269-9000 or visit the Online reservation section to book your trip online now.
VIP CAB now offers a ride now or reserve your ride for later option. Whether you need a quick ride or planning business travel across the city, book your DC taxi on your Android or iPhone mobile phone with the new ezTaxiTM App . Meet a top rated driver before they arrive, track the driver’s arrival time and rate your experience afterwards. There will never be a surge fee and you can pay your driver with the app or cash.
OUR CLIENTS & PARTNERS
We’ve had the privilege of serving many of region’s premier institutions and businesses, our clients vary from large government departments to the small businesses and none profit organizations.
From the largest entities to one person organizations we are able to services your transportation needs. Here’s a list of a few of our clients:
- American Cancer Society
- The Arc of Prince George’s County
- National Institute of Health
- Department of Health and social services of PG County
- Department of Transportation of PG County
- Johns Hopkins University
- University of Maryland
- Doctors Community Hospital
- Fort Washington Medical Center
- Sibley Hospital
- George Washington University Hospital
District of Columbia taxi rates effective January 2018
- First 1/8 mile: $3.50 (includes Passenger Surcharge of $0.25)
- Each additional mile: $2.16
- Shared Ride Rate: $1.20 per mile
- Wait Rate: $25.00 per hour
- Wait time begins five (5) minutes after time of arrival at dispatch location.
- No wait time charged for premature response to a dispatch.
- Wait time charged while taxicab is stopped or slowed to less than ten (10) miles per hour for longer than sixty (60) seconds.
- Wait time charged for delays or stopovers at the direction of the passenger.
Hourly Contract Rate:
- $35.00 for the first one (1) hour or fraction thereof.
- $8.75 for each additional fifteen (15) minutes or fraction thereof.
- Telephone Dispatch, two dollars $2.00
- Additional passenger, one dollar $1.00
(regardless of the number of additional passengers)
- Declared Snow Emergency Fee, fifteen dollars $15.00
- Group or Shared Riding: as each passenger arrives at his or her destination fare due shall be paid by passenger(s) leaving the cab.
- Shared Riding Venues: Union Station, Verizon Center or Nationals Park or other locations designated by an administrative order of the Department of For-Hire Vehicles
- Airport Surcharge or toll paid: if any, amount charged shall be the same amount that was paid.
- Delivery Service (messenger service and parcel pick-up and delivery): same rate as single passenger unless vehicle hired by the hour
NOW WITH KOACH!
With Koach, VIP CAB is only a tap away.
VIP CAB is proud to announce that we have joined the Koach App Coalition, to launch the largest local e-hailing service in the DC Metropolitan area as well as the state of Maryland and we’re expanding rapidly.